Andy Kwon's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks John, I've contacted Synesso as well. I'm just sorta double-dipping here to…"

Andy Kwon replied Feb 4, 2012 to Inevitable bubbles from Synesso Cyncra microfoam

19 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Brady

"Thanks Ricky, I scoped out the steam tip today, and I believe it was pointed for th…"

Andy Kwon replied Feb 3, 2012 to Inevitable bubbles from Synesso Cyncra microfoam

19 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Brady

"Thanks Ricky, That's really informative. Question #1: How do I tell what kind of s…"

Andy Kwon replied Feb 3, 2012 to Inevitable bubbles from Synesso Cyncra microfoam

19 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Brady

"Thanks Jonathan, I haven't checked the gauge, but the technician told me that the s…"

Andy Kwon replied Feb 2, 2012 to Inevitable bubbles from Synesso Cyncra microfoam

19 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Brady

"Thanks Bryan, The Strada at the shop doesn't have a sight glass. It's hooked up to…"

Andy Kwon replied Jan 27, 2012 to Latte Art on Strada

11 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Andy Kwon

"Thanks Dustin, They have several pitchers, and they've basically the standard types…"

Andy Kwon replied Jan 26, 2012 to Latte Art on Strada

11 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Andy Kwon

"Thanks Brady, On the Silvia, I pull the shot first. And then I let the boiler come…"

Andy Kwon replied Jan 26, 2012 to Latte Art on Strada

11 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Andy Kwon

"Thanks Daniel, I understand how to steam milk. I'm pretty good at it, and I take pr…"

Andy Kwon replied Jan 25, 2012 to Latte Art on Strada

11 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Andy Kwon

"Thanks Brady, I haven't changed the way I steam milk much. Milk steaming is pretty…"

Andy Kwon replied Jan 25, 2012 to Latte Art on Strada

11 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Andy Kwon

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service