Andy Kwon's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Update... So the low flow tips arrived promptly, and the owner luckily replaced the…"

Andy Kwon replied Feb 17, 2012 to Inevitable bubbles from Synesso Cyncra microfoam

19 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Brady

"Thanks Troy, yes, that was exactly the problem. Fortunately, it's already been fixe…"

Andy Kwon replied Feb 17, 2012 to Inevitable bubbles from Synesso Cyncra microfoam

19 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Brady

"So I called EP today to ask for black bezel rings. It's the only thing I would need…"

Andy Kwon replied Feb 7, 2012 to Hiroshi Sawada's Skull Tamper?

7 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Brady

"Thanks Andrew, I was also notified by Cedric that the shift knobs were the best way…"

Andy Kwon replied Feb 7, 2012 to Hiroshi Sawada's Skull Tamper?

7 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Brady

"BTW if there's anybody who knows of a place that might somehow carry this tamper, pl…"

Andy Kwon replied Feb 6, 2012 to Hiroshi Sawada's Skull Tamper?

7 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Brady

"So I tried calling 'em up, and unfortunately, it's been discontinued..."

Andy Kwon replied Feb 6, 2012 to Hiroshi Sawada's Skull Tamper?

7 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Brady

"So yeah... I went in this morning, and the bubbles are back. I was there with one o…"

Andy Kwon replied Feb 6, 2012 to Inevitable bubbles from Synesso Cyncra microfoam

19 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Brady

"Thanks Brady, It's totally fine. I completely understand where you're coming from.…"

Andy Kwon replied Feb 6, 2012 to Inevitable bubbles from Synesso Cyncra microfoam

19 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Brady

"Hey Dustin, Yeah, we have some competent baristas have given it a whirl, and it's b…"

Andy Kwon replied Feb 5, 2012 to Inevitable bubbles from Synesso Cyncra microfoam

19 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Brady

"Thanks Brady, I understand what you're trying to say. As far as the LM Strada is c…"

Andy Kwon replied Feb 4, 2012 to Inevitable bubbles from Synesso Cyncra microfoam

19 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Brady

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service