Jeremy Gray's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"We do phone in orders and are about to start doing text in. It works most of the tim…"

Jeremy Gray replied Feb 8, 2011 to Accelerating Customer Service

15 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Sandy Hon

"Thanks for sharing this. I must totally agree with the blog. I've always tried to ex…"

Jeremy Gray replied Feb 6, 2011 to Craft beer / craft coffee - "That brewery sucks," a blog post

1 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Jeremy Gray

"Just because it's catered to retail doesn't make it bad. Heck Coffee Shop Manager is…"

Jeremy Gray replied Feb 4, 2011 to POS - a new discussion - for MAC users

29 May 30, 2012
Reply by Dan Gorder

"Shopkeep is now beta testing their software on iPad. You can sign up for free on the…"

Jeremy Gray replied Feb 4, 2011 to POS - a new discussion - for MAC users

29 May 30, 2012
Reply by Dan Gorder

"Maya Tea has some great options for chai concentrates, very good flavor. We also bre…"

Jeremy Gray replied Feb 4, 2011 to Looking for new Chai for the shop

54 Jan 25, 2018
Reply by Moni Rai

"I'm not sure how your operation works, but one thing that came to mind was what a ro…"

Jeremy Gray replied Feb 3, 2011 to Customer claims new espresso blend is thin

5 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by BreAnn Veldstra

"coffee-importers.com is one that I have used. They have a great variety and will sel…"

Jeremy Gray replied Feb 2, 2011 to Green Bean

8 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by luke hudek

"Maybe "3rd place" is a better way of saying what you mean. I think coffee shops are…"

Jeremy Gray replied Jan 25, 2011 to Reformatting our shop. Lots of questions and I need your help!

19 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Tougo Coffee

"Sorry for the confusion, it's not my site, just one I have found very nice. And yes…"

Jeremy Gray replied Jan 21, 2011 to Websites

12 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Jackie

"I too am in the middle of developing a website. It's hard to suggest sites, cause it…"

Jeremy Gray replied Jan 21, 2011 to Websites

12 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Jackie

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service