luke hudek's Discussions (135)

Discussions Replied To (114) Replies Latest Activity

"http://coffeegeek.com/opinions/mixologist/11-04-2006   that helps a ton   An alcohol…"

luke hudek replied Feb 6, 2011 to Irish Coffe

11 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Aldrich

"Sent you a friend request if you message me on it I can go over what we did when dec…"

luke hudek replied Feb 5, 2011 to The best coffee bags

1 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by luke hudek

"My thought right now is to go in and say something along the lines of "well I hope i…"

luke hudek replied Feb 3, 2011 to Customer claims new espresso blend is thin

5 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by BreAnn Veldstra

"I do not know what that would translate to for a farmer there though. "

luke hudek replied Feb 3, 2011 to Thoughts on price increases... what it means for farmers

4 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by luke hudek

"Thats a rough question, I am partial to liking certain regions yes but I would say t…"

luke hudek replied Feb 3, 2011 to Green Bean

8 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by luke hudek

"I regularly speak to a gentleman at La Minita and he informed me that his farmers se…"

luke hudek replied Feb 3, 2011 to Thoughts on price increases... what it means for farmers

4 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by luke hudek

"Those sites are a good start, but honestly there are many many places you can go to…"

luke hudek replied Feb 3, 2011 to Green Bean

8 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by luke hudek

"Are you home roasting or roasting for a cafe? aka how many beans at a time and what…"

luke hudek replied Feb 2, 2011 to Green Bean

8 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by luke hudek

"I used to make french vanilla syrup a good bit, I started with a 2 - 1 vanilla sugar…"

luke hudek replied Jan 29, 2011 to Flvoring syrups

5 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Bryan Wray

"I wanted to mention there is a sweeeet ap on my phone I use called....Cofee Roaster!…"

luke hudek replied Jan 27, 2011 to Roasting Log

6 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by luke hudek

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service