Grannie Furd's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Lance Again thanks for the advise...and like I said I am doing my homework that is w…"

Grannie Furd replied Jul 28, 2011 to NEW "B" well Old "B" (72 yrs young) but need help! and advise

16 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by lance battenfield

"A Men Ya know I was thinkin, with all the folks Mike Mcginnes has seen come and go i…"

Grannie Furd replied Jul 18, 2011 to NEW "B" well Old "B" (72 yrs young) but need help! and advise

16 Jul 29, 2011

"WOW ...Mike... chill your road..im not going to make you look bad unless you live in…"

Grannie Furd replied Jul 17, 2011 to NEW "B" well Old "B" (72 yrs young) but need help! and advise

16 Jul 29, 2011

"Have not had time to read anything about just saw it However what I have read was th…"

Grannie Furd replied Jul 17, 2011 to NEW "B" well Old "B" (72 yrs young) but need help! and advise

16 Jul 29, 2011

"Thank you for your info it will help!!!"

Grannie Furd replied Jul 16, 2011 to NEW "B" well Old "B" (72 yrs young) but need help! and advise

16 Jul 29, 2011

"Than you for the help and info it sounds like all good advise   I am looking at star…"

Grannie Furd replied Jul 16, 2011 to NEW "B" well Old "B" (72 yrs young) but need help! and advise

16 Jul 29, 2011

"Brady you sweet thing you ...thank you for the heads up  young man I will take all t…"

Grannie Furd replied Jul 13, 2011 to NEW "B" well Old "B" (72 yrs young) but need help! and advise

16 Jul 29, 2011

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service