Jeremy Conley's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"MRI would be cool. A fine metallic analogue could be used. Couple that with a cerami…"

Jeremy Conley replied Oct 31, 2009 to Glass Portafilters, baskets and groups?

7 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Bryan Wray

"I'm actually inclined to agree; but we all know how it goes... I just cringe at the…"

Jeremy Conley replied Oct 31, 2009 to Flat vs. Conical in a slightly different light...

14 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by mark koncz

"If someone were insane and/or motivated enough, I'm sure a very small fiber optics d…"

Jeremy Conley replied Oct 31, 2009 to Glass Portafilters, baskets and groups?

7 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Bryan Wray

"Large mass aluminum body components, essentially the bulk of the casing, could be us…"

Jeremy Conley replied Oct 31, 2009 to Flat vs. Conical in a slightly different light...

14 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by mark koncz

"I seriously thought about this all night: As I understand it, pre-infusion on the n…"

Jeremy Conley replied Oct 31, 2009 to Is Pre-Infusion Really Necessary?

8 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by Phil Proteau

"I would think a "hard" pre-infusion would be detrimental when you consider that the…"

Jeremy Conley replied Oct 30, 2009 to Is Pre-Infusion Really Necessary?

8 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by Phil Proteau

"You would think that dual-wall insolation/isolation+heatsinking would be a simple so…"

Jeremy Conley replied Oct 30, 2009 to Flat vs. Conical in a slightly different light...

14 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by mark koncz

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service