"really? clean it when it's dirty? :) "

alissa mendonça replied Apr 6, 2010 to cleaning poll

17 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Southeast Grind

"thanks again mike! "

alissa mendonça replied Feb 14, 2010 to coffee manager pos

7 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Marek

"thanks mike! that's a big help... i saw on the coffee shop manager website they ha…"

alissa mendonça replied Feb 14, 2010 to coffee manager pos

7 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Marek

"drinking guatemala santa elena made with a clever brewer, delicious! has a nice juic…"

alissa mendonça replied Feb 12, 2010 to Dont you love it when you get a bad ass cup of coffee!

9 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by alissa mendonça

"if people want 200 degree lattes, and they are paying $4 something for them, i say l…"

alissa mendonça replied Jan 17, 2010 to MAKE SURE MY LATTE IS EXTRA HOT !!!

84 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Cat R. Pillar

"oh, sorry, didn't see your response til now! its been a long time since i've been to…"

alissa mendonça replied Jan 16, 2010 to Coffee on Kauai? So thirsty...Need help...Becoming radioactive...

5 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Julie Housh

"hawaii has excellent coffee!!! you are in luck! try any 100% kona and you will be so…"

alissa mendonça replied Jan 16, 2010 to Coffee on Kauai? So thirsty...Need help...Becoming radioactive...

5 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Julie Housh

"we always called a "dirty chai" a "wet dog". make one and smell it, you'll see why..…"

alissa mendonça replied Jan 7, 2010 to Tea Espresso

17 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Johnny TheAppleSeed

"i put hot water in cup about halfway, then pull the shot, then top with water... i f…"

alissa mendonça replied Dec 1, 2009 to Americano perparation...?

26 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Jason Haeger

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service