Shadow's Discussions (256)

Discussions Replied To (233) Replies Latest Activity

"Jay - Thanks for the clarification as I see the valid points you make. 97 flavors? H…"

Shadow replied Jan 5, 2011 to full price for first cup, half off or even free sometimes for the next cup!...WHY?!

60 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

"Jay, do explain what is wrong with airpot coffee!?! I'd like to be able to manually…"

Shadow replied Jan 5, 2011 to full price for first cup, half off or even free sometimes for the next cup!...WHY?!

60 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

"Good question and equally good answers. We just passed our first year in business an…"

Shadow replied Jan 4, 2011 to full price for first cup, half off or even free sometimes for the next cup!...WHY?!

60 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

"A quick search turned up this http://www.coffeemakersetc.com/espresso-drinks.html  …"

Shadow replied Jan 3, 2011 to The 4 M's

8 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Phil Van Dyke

"I've sampled beans from many nationally known roasters, some I really liked and some…"

Shadow replied Jan 2, 2011 to recommendations, please for coffee roasters in va., and nc.

7 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Paul Yates

"I also agree the espresso should be first and the milk should definitely be textured…"

Shadow replied Jan 2, 2011 to cappuccino vs. latte

12 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by sage

"Agreed that paper is indeed a renewable resource, but not as much recycling takes pl…"

Shadow replied Dec 29, 2010 to Where do you order your togo cups from?

25 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Ashley N Ruby

"Of course we all have our own beliefs, theories, blah blah. Let me see, what about a…"

Shadow replied Dec 28, 2010 to Where do you order your togo cups from?

25 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Ashley N Ruby

"Not really striking me personally dude, just that I get tired of all the treehuggers…"

Shadow replied Dec 27, 2010 to Where do you order your togo cups from?

25 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Ashley N Ruby

"So what the Darts are foam!?! Tell me exactly how any other cups are better for the…"

Shadow replied Dec 27, 2010 to Where do you order your togo cups from?

25 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Ashley N Ruby

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service