Origin, Growing and Green (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for Indonesian coffee

Hi Friends, We are looking for Indonesian coffees on a small qty for one of our coffee shops in INDIA, request every one to pass the messag…

Started by Karthikeyan Krishnamurthy

3 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Karthikeyan Krishnamurthy

Watts at Volta

Volta Coffee, Tea & Chocolate is honored to present an evening with Geoff Watts, Intelligentsia's VP of Coffee and Green Coffee Buyer.…

Started by Anthony Rue

0 Mar 25, 2010

Coffee Tree Wood

I am looking for Coffee Tree wood. I would like several pieces at least 3"x3"x5" so that I can make some turned tampers, and handles for po…

Started by Jarred Hoffpauir

2 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by Brady

Going to Jamaica

I am leaving for Jamaican on a sort of self-made service trip on friday and will be in Magadee(spelling?) Bay for ten days.  It's not reall…

Started by James Tooill

1 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Joachim Oster

Origin Coffees versus Commodity Coffees

I like to put up a few thoughts out regarding an increasing dilemma in the coffee trade. And need as much input as possible to interpret an…

Started by Joachim Oster

0 Feb 23, 2010

What is your favourite Single Origin coffee bean?

Mine at the moment is the old favourite Yirgacheffe. Better than Bali methinks. However Bali indonesian is very smooth. Yirg' better though…

Started by Steve Lomax

33 Jan 24, 2010

Farms in Costa Rica

I am going with some friends and my wife to Costa Rica in February and wanted to know if anyone had any good connections to farmers/farms t…

Started by Chris DeMarse

5 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Chris DeMarse

coffee beans

Does anyone know how i can get market for coffee beans from East Africa? Looking to see if i can start an export business to sell coffee be…

Started by Estther

0 Dec 4, 2009

- mexico roadtrip -

so i'm thinking about driving through the south-west this spring and wanted to keep going into Mexico to visit some farms - does anyone hav…

Started by Andrew Olson

0 Oct 2, 2009

Support the Invisible Children of Uganda with Boresha International

SAVOR A DELICIOUS CUP OF BORESHA COFFEE AND HELP SAVE A CHILD’S LIFE. Invisible Children, Inc. is a non-profit organization whose mission i…

Started by SkinnyCoffee

0 Sep 27, 2009

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service