Origin, Growing and Green (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Origin trip photos

Hi everyone, Does anyone have any cool images from origin that they would be willing to share for my use on my website and Facebook page?…

Started by Marie Cullinan

1 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Jay Caragay

Marketing of seasonality... thoughts?

For those that haven't seen this yet, here's a link to Christopher Schooley's recent piece on the marketing around greens' harvest date. T…

Started by Brady

7 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Corvus Coffee

Coffee Screen Size?

Does anyone know the actual diameter in millimeters of the different coffee screen sizes? Is a screen size 18 actually 18 millimeters? I'm…

Started by zack burnett

5 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by Keith Eckert

The Significance of Terroir vs Varietal vs Processing

I spent the first few months of this year farming in Kona. I was recently considering everything I did not get out of the trip; all my unan…

Started by Stephen Cadieux

5 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Jason Haeger

Can we really grow a coffee plant out of green beans straight from the jute bags?

Germinating of green beans... Heard lots about it but does it really work? Can someone share his or her experience? 

Started by Suhaimie Sukiman

7 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Andrew Unruh

coffee trees in hawaii

i was asked by a friend ,"what coffee grows in hawaii"? not being familiar with "kona" coffees , i had no answer ! upon investigation i rea…

Started by jeremiah frazier

9 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Shawn Steiman

coffee farm here in Jamaica

Hi We are coffee farmers  last year we produced 30,000 kgs of coffee cherries this year we are hopping to double our out put . Our next har…

Started by Mat French

0 May 14, 2011

Anyone following International Coffee Prices?

Coffee price has skyrocketed by 64% since May 2010! This is a reality that will affect all of us next year, and is affecting already coffee…

Started by Josue Morales

21 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Mike McGinness

VACUUM PACKAGED GREEN BEANS

I am curious to hear comments on the pros and cons of green beans getting vacuum package at origin. We, Pacific Bag, know vacumm packaging…

Started by Mark Howley

7 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by Mark Howley

Pictures of Roasters Guild Origin Trip to Honduras (Jan-Feb 2011)

I just posted a photo set of the most recent Roasters Guild Origin Trip to Honduras. A truly unforgettable experience! Hope you guys enjoy…

Started by Jean-Pascal Beaudoin

4 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Jean-Pascal Beaudoin

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service