Off Topic (309)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Testing out the new website...

Come have a look - www.coffeecrew.com Please let me know what you good people think. Coffeecrew V2 is LIVE for Saturday night... and prob…

Started by Colin Newell

1 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by Maggie Cook

Another reason to drink more coffee

http://health.yahoo.com/experts/skintype/14890/caffeine-prevents-skin-cancer/ Maybe this is why we all look so good behind the bar. Coffee…

Started by Jesse -D->

0 Mar 3, 2009

Hotel choices for SCAA Atlanta Need Info

I have never been to Atlanta so I do not know any of the hotels. I want to stay in a nice place but I won't have a car so I will have to wa…

Started by Charles Weber

3 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by Marie Dennis

Pronouncing Teas

I was talking to a customer yesterday about teas. Somehow we started talking about Rooibos. I pronounce it Roy bus. She said, "oh that's ho…

Started by Cedric

12 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Samantha Bako

PSA: Today, February 20 is National Margarita Day

Just sayin'...

Started by Brady

5 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by Banks Thomas

"I like my coffee how I like my..."

Share your best coffee preparation quips! We hear a lot of them, from the predictable "...how I like my men, tall dark and extra hot" to t…

Started by Tim Brisnehan

2 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by nik orosi

Coffee is so honest.

http://www.cracked.com/video_17056_remember-your-first-cup-coffee.html

Started by Jesse -D->

2 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Sarah

Adding protein powders

One of the questions I've been getting a lot lately since we're thawing out in Iowa...thank goodness, is people asking if we can add protei…

Started by Cedric

1 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Kate H

T-shirt Exchagne

I have an idea, I have some really nice shirts that we use for marketing. I think it would be cool to trade a few for some of your shirts.…

Started by Ken Chappell

10 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Ken Chappell

Taste trial setup

Hi all, I am trying to set up a taste trial with four of the five basic taste, i.e. sweetness, bitterness, sourness and saltiness. The goa…

Started by Arno Kamphuis

2 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Denise Smith

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service