Espresso (371)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Switching from Triple to Double shop

I am considering switching from a triple to double shot baskets in our shop and was looking for any advice from some more experienced baris…

Started by Jesse Cox

0 Jul 16, 2012

S/O vs. Blends

I am sure there's plenty of these conversations, but if you were going to have a blended espresso or an s/o, which would you go for? Why?

Started by Emily Wiersma

11 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Emily Wiersma

Best Spro Stops in Des Moines

Hey, I'm heading west to Des Moines, IA- anybody know the best places to find a great shot/drink??

Started by Emily Wiersma

2 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Emily Wiersma

Visual glossary of coffee drinks

Hi all, Given how much we seem to like discussing beverage definitions, I thought some of you might be interested in a new piece over on S…

Started by Brady

2 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Mike Spence

Grinders

Going to an on demand doserless and wondering if anyone has used the Mythos low rpm and any thoughts on this grinder.  thanks much Ben

Started by Ben Cordova

4 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by Johnny Chappell

Shaken Iced drinks

I was just wondering everyone's thoughts on using a shaker for iced drinks. What are the benefits? What are the downfalls? Not sure it's so…

Started by Emily Wiersma

9 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by Sarah Thompson

Does the quality of milk matter?

Hi everyone! I have been practicing milk steaming at home and have not been very successful. I have been using cheaper whole milk just beca…

Started by Edwin Poon

6 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Jared M. Bugg

non coffee drinkers

How do I convert tea drinkers to coffee drinkers? is it possible? How do you express the taste of a good espresso to a tea drinker. How can…

Started by Lori Harper

1 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Jay Caragay

Diagnosing espresso - low volume

I have had this discussion with several co-workers and never gotten a clear-cut answer so I figured I'd try here. More so with one of our b…

Started by Nick Giovannetti

6 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Casey Loseth

Espresso often bitter or lacking in flavour

Hi I have been training as a barista for about 6 months now and I am having some issues with my espresso, I often find that it pours in 23-…

Started by James Perini

11 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by James Perini

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service