Equipment & Tech (1,039)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Good Milk Steaming in Light of Portability

so, I am in need of a decent one or two group machine to use for catering-esque purposes. Basically I need portability. Now, I can deal wit…

Started by smo

0 Apr 15, 2008

Hot Air Coffee Roasters

Seeking info on the Fresh Roast Systems Coffee Roaster, Please tell me your view on this roaster type.

Started by John Ehler

0 Apr 11, 2008

Revisit Marzocco Wiring

I finally got back to working on the prev. discussed wiring issue on this 3G AV Marzocco. After frustration and checking and rechecking I f…

Started by Ryan Baughn

3 Apr 8, 2008
Reply by Christopher

French press filter upgrade?

So, I've read lots on CG and others about the great reduction in sediment in french press brews by replacing the stock filter assembly with…

Started by Brady

6 Apr 8, 2008
Reply by Brady

PLeas help me

I have to make a dicision for expresso m/c, I don't have knowledge about them. My budget is about $5K. Which one recommand? some one recomm…

Started by sun lee

8 Apr 1, 2008
Reply by Joe (Mojo)

portable machines, gas?

trying to put an espresso machine on a canal boat (long boat thing in uk) never used anything but LM for years. how stable is the temp with…

Started by gwilym

12 Mar 27, 2008
Reply by gwilym

Linea wanted

Looking for a 3 or 4 group linea in good condition/reconditioned. Prefer it to be in BC or WA. As far away as OR if I have to but I'd prefe…

Started by Stickman

11 Mar 25, 2008
Reply by Z Bancroft

Any UK coffee shops - does anyone deal with Langdon's of London?

I'm off to visit them (as in the roaster) this summer, partly as research, and partly because I've developed a personal desire to learn how…

Started by Bel Townsend

0 Mar 25, 2008

Vacuum Pots

What are the differences between the Cona and Yama vacuum pots? I realize that they differ greatly in price. But why?

Started by Robin Hood

6 Mar 21, 2008
Reply by Brendon Parsons

Any Cunill grinder repair geeks out there?

Now into my second Cunill with doser problems....anyone know anyone in the Portland area who can fix these puppies? As clumsily and non-erg…

Started by Justin Kagan

0 Mar 1, 2008

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2020   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service