Equipment & Tech (974)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Soliciting donations of coffee shop equipment

Our coffee shop is run by a nonprofit (501c3) ministry and we are looking at opening a second location.  If you have any equipment you'd li…

Started by Chris Davis

0 Apr 16, 2015

Sonofresco

Looking for a 2 lb Sonofresco

Started by Frank Capuano

0 Feb 26, 2015

Espresso Tech-Nashville TN

Espresso Technician position available in the Nashville area.  Nashville is booming and we have a great ground floor opportunity for the ri…

Started by Kelly James

0 Jan 5, 2015

spring lever espresso machines

IM confused. would you recommend one of these or are they as tricky to use as the reviews suggest. I am starting a coffee stall and I am te…

Started by sara macdonnell

7 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by oliver jean

Chemex Ottomatic - Thoughts?

I did a quick scan of the forums and didn't see a topic on this. As an avid Chemex user I'm curious to see what the general consensus is fo…

Started by Crucial Coffee

0 Dec 23, 2014

Best grinder for retail beans?

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good front counter grinder to grind customers beans? We are using BUNN G3 and need a faster upgr…

Started by Jason

14 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by Jackie Smith

Online Distributors

Currently I use BaristaProShop.com to order products like vanilla syrup. I like BaristaProShop because they have a What's New page which I…

Started by Levi Andersen

3 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by Crucial Coffee

La Marzocco Linea AV 4gr dual PID Espresso Machine for sale

Asking $5800 obo. Located Vancouver, WA See listing on Craigslist http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/bfs/4779803396.html

Started by Mike McGinness

0 Nov 27, 2014

La Marzocco GB5 3 gp for sale!!

I have a four year old GB5 AV 3 group machine for sale.  I will replace all the flow meters and do a general maintenance of the machine bef…

Started by Andy Wiebe

0 Nov 13, 2014

Toper 3k Roaster For Sale!

My name is Alexander, and I've owned Noblesse Coffee Company since December 1st 2012. Our roaster (Toper TKM-SX 3K) was installed September…

Started by AlexanderHI

0 Nov 7, 2014

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service