Baristas Looking for Work (129)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Roaster/Barista Looking for Job in ANY interesting town in U.S.

Hi all,I started as a barista last year and quickly advanced to roaster for Newport Bay Coffee in Newport, OR.  Extensive knowledge of the…

Started by Joe Burns

3 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Joe Burns

Barista/Shift Supervisor/trainer looking for work in Northern IL or Southern WI

Almost 5 years experience behind an espresso mechine. 3 years of which has been spent as a shift supervisor. And a years worth experience a…

Started by Cherie

0 May 20, 2010

Looking for Coffee Work in Seattle (Available Starting May 15th)

Hey all, I am moving to Seattle this week to start graduate school at University of Washington. Unfortunately, I can't start at the univers…

Started by Brendon Parsons

0 May 10, 2010

Mighty Good Looking for P/T Barista

Ann Arbor, MIsales at mightygoodcoffee.com

Started by David Myers

1 May 4, 2010
Reply by Ron Ingber

2%Jazz hiring

Looking for an experienced barista take job at 2%jazz in Victoria Bc. Immediate response required. You must be fun, energetic, focused and…

Started by Sam Jones

5 May 3, 2010
Reply by Joseph Robertson

Experianced Barista Looking for work!

Hey..I live in Renton Washington and I am looking for a job at a coffee shop/drive thru, OR at a roastery. I have 8 years barista experianc…

Started by Samantha

5 May 1, 2010
Reply by christopher myers

Portland OR Closing shifts available

Do you have a food handlers card and OLCC?  4 -10pm shifts are available! These are challenging solo shifts involving lots of cleaning etc.…

Started by Brendan

0 May 1, 2010

Looking for a good Barista to join our new roastery in Paris Fance!

We are looking for an experienced barista for our new modern roastery-cafe,based in one of the best district of Paris. If your ready to roc…

Started by Antoine Netien

1 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by kiragga ken

Looking for a coffee related internship in Chicago this summer!

Hello all, I am a student at Northwestern University majoring in Communication Studies with a strong interest in business, and I am looking…

Started by Nathan Kosky

0 Apr 21, 2010

Asheville, NC? Eh what?

So I'm currently posted up in Raleigh, NC and looking to make a move up to the mountains to the lovely town of Asheville. I've heard mixed…

Started by Alexis Kepford

16 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Ryan Ross

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service