Baristas Looking for Work (129)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chico, CA

Hi all! I'm new to the area and I'm looking for a great coffee shop job! If anyone knows of a business that is highering or worth looking i…

Started by Alice Fluhrer

3 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by Alice Fluhrer

anywhere but here...

so my current work obligations are coming to an end, august-ish/ september-ish.and i'm searching for a new place to call my coffee "home".…

Started by emily jackson

11 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Nostrommo

Finding a Job in Portland....

I get it...its tough to find employment in a state in the top five hit by the recession. I understand that most shops have a pile of resume…

Started by Caleb James Hastings

5 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by Kevin Ayers

Is it a Mystery?

Is it a mystery? How do I get a job at a coffee shop that's not Starbucks. I have worked for Starbucks years ago, and for Tully's Coffee as…

Started by Corey Roberts

11 May 27, 2009
Reply by Gary Donson

can't find a good barista job :(

Any help? I've been looking on this website and craigslist a lot. Also what is an expected pay rate for a 2yr expierenced barista? Im think…

Started by Ian pOoLe

1 May 16, 2009
Reply by Mike McGinness

moving back to nyc

ill be moving back to the nyc area from upstate ny as of december first and need a job! if anyone can help please let me know. thanks. -Jo…

Started by Johnny Kemnitz

1 May 12, 2009
Reply by Artem Rukazenkov

Barista Position

Hey Portland OR Baristas! This is Lara from blend coffee lounge. If your looking for barista work (4-5 shifts per week) at a high quality…

Started by Lara@blendPDX

0 Apr 29, 2009

Bright and Highly Motivated Barista Looking For Work!

Hello everyone! My name is Michael Leman. I am currently located in Holland, MI and have been working at JP's Coffee and Espresso for the p…

Started by Michael Leman

1 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by Steve Kessler

Chicago barista job

Hi, I am looking for a spot to work and develope my barista skills, is there anyone know any place hire Part-time bairsta? Thanks

Started by Leo Li

0 Mar 17, 2009

Southeastern dilema

So I have been working at the shop that I work at now for about 3 years, and it is time to move on. I have to be honest, I'd like to stay i…

Started by Chris Avirett

6 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by Chris Avirett

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service