Barista Exchanges & Travel (1,439)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best tasting and microfoaming milk brand in Texas

We are currently using Borden (mainly to support out local market) products for our milk based drinks and I want to know what my other Texa…

Started by Robby Grubbs

0 Mar 26, 2010

The bX traveling Darth Vader Project: On the Road to Anaheim

The bX Darth Vader is snug in his box after an extended visit in Santa Fe. Had a great time with him here at the Coffee Kids office and we'…

Started by Coffee Kids

0 Mar 26, 2010

Eurocafe Imports

Hey everyone, I am new to the exchange. I am from Eurocafe Imports, we are a supplier of coffee, smoothie, and other related products to cu…

Started by Eurocafe Imports

0 Mar 25, 2010

Ceramic To-Go Cups

I had a customer bring a really nice ceramic to-go cup into my store. I love ceramics, because I feel like the stainless to-gos taint the t…

Started by Janice

9 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Janice

Retail Roasting question

Hey all,We are opening our first shop and are putting in a small retail roaster.  My question is about ventless roasters.  I saw some (coul…

Started by David Finkelstein

9 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Alun Evans

Extraction Time

what is the extraction time difference between one shot and two shot portafilters? I'm receiving many different answers.

Started by Ricky Roxas

4 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by kiragga ken

Retired and wanting to go back to work

I have a commercial building in a town with 15.000 people. In front of my building the cars count is 16,000 a day. My tenant had a Video st…

Started by Angelo Caserta

12 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Brewed Expressions Coffee House

Traveling the US, looking for guest barista opportunities

Hi, late summer or early fall 2010 I will be starting an extended trip around the US.  It has a duel purpose, I want to expand my coffee ex…

Started by Adrienne Small

6 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Joe Marrocco

Loyalty using SMS

Loyalty is an important part of any retailing. It is well known repeat customers are a big part of the business. The question then is how d…

Started by Jagadish C

0 Mar 23, 2010

Grams in dosing

This may seem like a dumb question, but how do I start adjusting gram dosings in espresso? What is a reliable way that you guys use in a ca…

Started by Daniel Williamson

28 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Cody Gordon

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service