Barista Exchanges & Travel (1,439)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Coffee By Design - Washington Avenue

Coffee By Design's origins coffee bar is housed in the same building as our coffee micro roastery.  Enjoy our hand crafted micro roasted co…

Started by Mary Allen Lindemann

0 Apr 22, 2010

Who wants to host the Barista Exchange Traveling Darth Vader?!?!

The Barista Exchange Traveling Darth Vader moved on to a new home during the SCAA in Anaheim. Jason Calhoon of Avenue Coffee (http://www.av

Started by Coffee Kids

0 Apr 22, 2010

Red Berry Coffee Bar

New addition to the shop section.  Check out our new prexisting profile coffee geeks and freaks.        

Started by Red Berry Coffee Bar

0 Apr 21, 2010

What's in a title

I am appointing an employee into a supervisory position and am struggling as to what title to give the new lofty position. I have a small s…

Started by Diane Harris

21 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Jared Rutledge

Kickstand Espresso Bar

Specialty coffee in the heart of Lakeview!Located at the corner of Belmont and Clark, Kickstand Espresso Bar serves up Metropolis Coffee to…

Started by tif

0 Apr 20, 2010

bX recipe / technical standards collaboration

hey all, i thought it'd be nice to get some discussion going on drink standardization so we can perhaps get a .pdf written up and posted. h…

Started by Jared Rutledge

36 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Brady

Shenandoah Joe

"It's all about the Joe" Shenandoah Joe Coffee Roasters was established as…

Started by Shellie Adams

0 Apr 18, 2010

Coffee Catering

I am hoping to compile some info on coffee caters.  I want to know who is out there and what all they are doing.  I would love it if you gu…

Started by Micah Metheny

3 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by Micah Metheny

Pavement Coffeehouse

We love coffee. And, Bostonians love coffee. Yet, there has been no single café that embodies the sophistication and attitudes that w…

Started by Joe Smith

0 Apr 15, 2010

Stuck on Tea

Ok so my owner is dead set on doing a brewed ice tea selection, however when ever I bring her a quote from a good tea company she says its…

Started by Christopher Hollinger

10 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Logan Demmy

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service