Barista Exchanges & Travel (1,439)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SP 450 Anfim grinder?

Hi I'm planning to get grinder:what your advice Sp450 Anfim or k30 mahlokoning?? What grinder is best??

Started by Nooran Albannay

0 Mar 6, 2016

SCAA Expo Car Pool

This year I'll be attending the SCAA Expo in April, and I was wondering if anyone knew about car pools that have happened in the past?  I l…

Started by Michael Stelzner

0 Feb 10, 2016

Ditting vs Mahlkonig EK43

Hi, I am opening a Coffee shop in France and I am looking for information on feedback Ditting vs Mahlkonig EK43. Indeed, I am thinking of…

Started by Andréas LYBERIS

0 Jan 21, 2016

coffee is coming to the car,more convenient ,outdoor coffee

Self-driving Travel ?! are you still worry about no tasty coffee? i think this type will help you to solve this problem~how do you think t…

Started by ivan

0 Jan 18, 2016

Japanese Coffee Culture?

Evening all. So I read a few years ago when I first came across Jamaica Blue Mountain coffee, that 80% of it is shipped to Japan... I was…

Started by Trương thanh

2 Dec 4, 2015
Reply by Trương thanh

Iced Coffee

Hi to all Baristas, Anyone who could give us a sample of unique iced coffee drinks recipe. Just to try it! Thanks

Started by CZAR PORTUGAL

0 Oct 19, 2015

Voltage converter for a professional La Pavoni espresso machine.... Good or bad idea?????

Looks like I' buying a La Pavoni machine coming from Italy and has 230V with a European plug. So I will need an adapter and voltage convert…

Started by Sue Harnly

0 Oct 17, 2015

ISO a Diedrich IR 2.5 or San Franciscan 3K

I am looking to purchase a used Diedrich IR 2.5 or San Franciscan 3K...

Started by Corinne

0 Sep 14, 2015

Brewing Iced Chai

Hey there, world of BX! I've had a concept mulling around in the back of my mind for a while, and I'm finally at the point where I'd like t…

Started by Alexander Stephen Root

3 Aug 24, 2015
Reply by Jen Hurd

Single Size

What is everyone's thought on having only 16 oz cold and 12 and 16 oz hot?  Do people really have an issue with no 20 oz option?

Started by Tara Peloquin

4 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by Coffee Lover

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service