Barista Exchanges & Travel (1,439)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help me find some mugs

Hey Everyone-I realize this is a little lazy, but I need some input...The place I work does 2 sizes for lattes etc. 12oz and 20oz (I'm goin…

Started by Lauren Rue

5 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Joshua Taves

Innovative Coffee Shops in Seattle?

Hello All,  I'm in Seattle for a day or so and looking to visit some of the city's coffee spots.  Any recommendations?  What are Seattle's…

Started by Jay Caragay

0 Aug 1, 2010

Ristretto Roasters Seeking Baristas

We're hiring for a few positions with varying hours. Each shop hires separately so bring your resume to both for the best luck. We'll be in…

Started by Natalie Thomas

4 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by Natalie Thomas

Coffee shops in Northern California

I am driving through the Southern Oregon and Nothern California next week, are there any coffee enthusiasts out there who would like to sha…

Started by Becky

3 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Becky

Where do you go for coffee after work?

We love the coffee at work, but what about outside of work? Where do you go for coffee after hours and on your days off?

Started by Jennifer Vaaler

25 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Vaaler

BLOC Coffee Company

BLOC Coffee Co. is a third wave, third place, specialty coffee shop located in East Price Hill just west of downtown Cincinnati.  We use lo…

Started by Rhett Harkins

0 Jul 24, 2010

Mahogny Coffee

A tiny shop with a ton of personality located on Skånegatan (or Gibraltargatan) in Göteborg, Sweden. We're not too fancy but we make excell…

Started by Reggie Elliott

0 Jul 23, 2010

Cleaning cooling tray

This one's for the roastahs! Does anyone have any suggestions for a fast/effective way to clean out the little holes in the cooling tray? W…

Started by Jocelyn Peknik

16 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Dirk Maritz

Possible oral quiz questions for new Barista applicants

From simple to complex, what do you think is fair to ask or expect of new hires? Experience is important but how do you sort out the good t…

Started by Joseph Robertson

26 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by John Walker

New Orleans?

Looking for good espresso in Nola. We've struck out so far. Any tips would be much appreciated before I enter wthdrawal... Thanks!

Started by Daniel Smyth

5 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by Daniel Smyth

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service