Barista Exchanges & Travel (1,439)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Primo Coffee Roasters

Hello, I am looking into purchasing a roaster to begin roasting on my own and selling B2B and B2C. I know Diedrich and others are preferre…

Started by Josh

2 Apr 25, 2017
Reply by Danny

Starting new Coffee Shop in Toronto

Hey guys!  My name is Lucas. My coffee shop will be launching in Toronto in less than a month from today. So I would like if someone could…

Started by Lucas Lee

0 Apr 2, 2017

Machines on Promo - Reliable?

Hello everybody, perhaps some of you could help with something quite simple. I bumped into this site ( http://www.stellacoffees.com/best-e

Started by EspressoTom

1 Mar 6, 2017
Reply by Branden Ashton

Coffee, good or bad for health?

Though I am a coffeee lover and can't live without it. I usely drunk 6 -7 cups of black coffee in a day. My day starts with coffee and ends…

Started by Branden Ashton

0 Feb 22, 2017

Iced Americanos

It's simple.   What are your ways for preparing an iced americano? And why?   I feel like the beverage is kind of forgotten because most wi…

Started by Matthew Gasaway

32 Feb 14, 2017
Reply by Simon Taylor

For Sale: Coffee Truck!

The Truck: 1994 Chevy P30 Union City Body Style Miles: 61,000+ ​Automatic Transmission 25 Feet Long We purchased in September, 2014 and ha…

Started by Jason Duncan

5 Dec 28, 2016
Reply by Jason Duncan

Just what is a Macchiato to you?

I was recently reading different peoples takes on what a macchiato is. Am i wrong or does no one know what it is? i thought it was a shot o…

Started by lance battenfield

84 Dec 17, 2016
Reply by Joel Cohen

Faema Teorema

Hello all, Anyone has experience with the Faema Teorema and the auto steam? Regards, Niv

Started by Niv Fieldman

1 Dec 17, 2016
Reply by Joel Cohen

Can you draw a triple vs. a double shot without adjusting a grinder?

We are opening a new shop in January and trying to figure out the drink sizes we will offer. Ideally we'd like to offer three, (12-16-20 oz…

Started by Bob Von Kaenel

3 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by Jen Hurd

Mobile espresso e-book

Hello Baristas, For several years I've been operating a successful mobile outdoor and indoor espresso catering business and was toying with…

Started by Oskar

0 Nov 4, 2016

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service