Barista Exchanges & Travel (1,439)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

help me with my espresso?

So I work at Dunn Bros. Coffee in MPLS, MN. I'm hoping you can help me troubleshoot our espresso or give me ideas that might help to make…

Started by keith

18 Dec 20, 2008
Reply by Brady

Summerjobs?

Hello there! I've been thinking about going abroad next summer, working as a coffee barista. I've been working as one for nearly two years…

Started by Ásta

0 Dec 20, 2008

What are we?

this is rhetorical: My coworker, Janice*; is a barista. I am a baristo. We are baristi. Yes? No? Why? Why not? Talk amongst yourselv…

Started by Tom Steffens

69 Dec 19, 2008
Reply by Tom Steffens

The Urban Standard

coffee shop, cafe, and boutique located in the loft district in downtown birmingham, al. full service coffee bar with excellent breakfast…

Started by Trevor

0 Dec 17, 2008
Reply by FinerGrind

Common Ground Cafe

This place is a little off the beaten path but it is well worth it! It has a great atmosphere to it, as the staff is always friendly and we…

Started by Nate Forbes

0 Dec 17, 2008

Counter Height. Help!

What's everyone's countertop height? We had told our architect that we wanted 36 inches high to find out that they will be 40 inches. Isn't…

Started by Amelie & Barb

7 Dec 17, 2008

chalk menu vs printed

Hi All, I'm opening a small coffee shop in SLC, trying to decide whether to go with a chalkboard menu or a printed one. Any opinions base…

Started by Ben Lanoha

24 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by Alun Evans

Looking for a coffee shop manager to work in London, UK

We're looking for someone with experience running a profitable cafe business and a love and enthusiasm for good coffee to run a coffee shop…

Started by Ric

0 Dec 15, 2008

Espresso Royale Caffe

A Cafe located in Boston, MA.

Started by Sal Persico

0 Dec 14, 2008

Barista Exchange Opportunity in Puerto Rico

Hello baristas! My friend and past ABC School graduate has a very successful coffee business in Puerto Rico. She is opening her second coff…

Started by Matt Milletto

4 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by yulius

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service