Barista Competitions & Events (277)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NYC: Coffee as a Culinary Medium

RBC Hosts Top Baristas for Signature Drink Tasting              In conjunction with the 2010 World Barista Competition, RBC NYC is premieri…

Started by Ben Pratt

2 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Jared Rutledge

Prima Coffee Barista Bash 001!

http://prima-coffee.com/bash001 http://apeacefulstill.wordpress.com/2010/03/08/chris-deferio-leads-prima-barista-bash-001/ Who is g…

Started by Sarah Leslie

9 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Chris Cockrell

Louisville Barista Bash 002

The first Louisville bash, Barista Bash 001, was featured in a write up in the latest issue of Barista Magazine. Barista Bash 002 will be h…

Started by Matt Galyon

3 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Matt Galyon

Can't make it to London? Novo Coffee to Host Barista Jam showcasing the WBC Finals, streamed. June 25th!!!!

Join all the rocky mountain folk, as we throw down while we watch others throw down in London for the WBC.   Latte art competition Ping Pon…

Started by Joshua McNeilly

0 Jun 7, 2010

Coffee Fest meeting stations for BX members.

With the season of Coffee Fests on top of us I was wondering if such a thing could be possible. The idea sounds difficult to organize but i…

Started by Joseph Robertson

12 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Richard Penney

bX meet up: Hosted by Bull Run Roasting Co. Coffee Fest MN June 4th

Bull Run Coffee Roasting Co. is hosting a Barista Exchange meet up and party at Coffee Fest MinneapolisWhat: After show Party/bX meet up ho…

Started by Matt Milletto

2 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Michael Heward

difficulties of making a signature beverages,who wants to suggest?

anyone who would like to suggest some of their signature drinks.we are having competition here.need some of your help.i will apply that her…

Started by lucky

3 May 26, 2010
Reply by Jay Caragay

Mark your calendars-the SCRBC is Jan 7th, 2010!

The South Central Regional Barista Competition, hosted by Cuvee Coffee, will take place on January 7-10th at the Downtown Austin Sheraton,…

Started by Tara Shenson

12 May 26, 2010
Reply by Brady

barista cup tips and a personal concoction drinks

hi guys,ill be joining a barista cup,and its my first time to join this competition. i just want to ask some tips and advice guys. if possi…

Started by lucky

5 May 26, 2010
Reply by lucky

Buffalo Barista Jam!

This is the first Buffalo Barista Jam ever!  (That we know of.) Thursday, May 20 @ Spot Coffee Elmwood 5pm- Coffee cupping with head roaste…

Started by Jacob Casella

3 May 15, 2010
Reply by robfussell

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service