Barista Competitions & Events (277)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Great article about USBC!

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2009/03/baristas_learn_the_fine_art_of.html

Started by Mike Spence

0 Mar 9, 2009

Let the USBC craziness begin ...

Well, as of Monday dozens if not hundreds of people are showing up here in Portland for this years USBC. The competition starts tomorrow an…

Started by Matt Milletto

2 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Matt Milletto

Live streaming of UKBC

UKBC live feed Monday-Wednesday: mogulus.com/ukbc cheers helen

Started by Dale Harris

0 Mar 1, 2009

Roast Coffee Company Barista Jam (Alternative to Portland USBC)

If you were at Coffee Fest Chicago, you probably already know. Roast Coffee Company is holding a Barista Jam Friday, March 6th at 6:00pm. T…

Started by brett felchner

4 Feb 28, 2009
Reply by Trevor Gruehn

Metropolis Darth Vader Piggy Bank bX Fund

Darth Vader has been re-born. We have enough donations now to replace the Darth Vader piggy bank, thanks to the following for your contribu…

Started by Matt Milletto

28 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by Jay Lijewski (TacomaPenna)

American Barista & Coffee School Announces New Latte Art and Sensory Skills Workshops - USBC

Portland, OR (February 9, 2009) – Two new half-day latte art and sensory skills training workshops will be held concurrent with this year’s…

Started by Matt Milletto

2 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Andrew Hetzel

GLRBC Results

And the winner of the Great Lake Regional Barista Competition is …. Scott Lucey Alterra Coffee Milwaukee, WI (pictured center) And the run…

Started by Coffee Masters, Inc.

8 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Matt Milletto

An Open Letter to the F%^% wad who stole my Darth Vader Piggy Bank Friday, Feb. 20th

I can't wait to go to a party at your house. I might go all Nick Cho and punch you in the dick.

Started by Tony Dreyfuss

8 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Tyler

the next big internet coffee thingie

http://spitcup.net/

Started by Nick Cho

0 Feb 22, 2009

SCAA Portland Skill Building Workshops for Cupping

Hey all, The SCAA is offering several Skill Building Workshops in Portland concurrently with the USBC. I am the lead instructor for the th…

Started by John Gozbekian

1 Feb 21, 2009
Reply by Mike McGinness

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service