What was/is your favorite coffee or espresso from Grace cafe? I'll share mine after a few people have shared (as I don't want to colore their opinions)

Views: 27

Replies to This Discussion

I have a couple of great experiences. I had my first Espresso Experience at Grace Cafe' at the hands of the barista master, Robbie Britt. Were it not for that moment, I may not be where I am today. It was a blend done in Ventura California by a small roaster called CoffeeBoy (now Marine Layer.) Mmmm....

Another amazing experience happened about 14 months ago when Robbie and I were tasting blends in order to find what we were going to decide on serving from then on. We had some unbelievable espressos. The world of espresso is so rich, diverse and exciting, and it was being opened to me in this time. We had everything from the deep full body and low acidity of Dr. Joseph John's Malabar Gold to the smooth, rich, full, sweet and textured Vita Dolce by David Shomer (sp? apologies). It was an amazing sensual and learning experience as we got to know so many different blends.

I have had a myriad of amazing experiences since then as far as new and exciting tastes go. But, these were experiences at "the cafe'" from which I have been molded and have grown. These experiences were priceless.

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service