So, some of us don't get to travel the country/world tasting amazing coffee/espresso, some of us just masquerade as coffee professionals. As far as I'm concerned, that's ok, but Peregrine Espresso in Eastern Market is offering some surprise visitors this weekend. In addition to the beloved Counter Culture Coffee roasted Espresso Aficionado, customers this weekend can try two "guest espressos," all a part of Peregrine's "Grand Opening" festivities. These include espresso from Ritual Coffee Roasters in San Francisco, CA and Bumper Crop Coffee in Coeur D'Alene, ID. With all proceeds going to Bikes for Rwanda, why not try out some exciting coffees without the aid of JetBlue and Yellow Line ride to National? Am I excited about this because I work there? Certainly. Is it pretty cool anyway? You tell me.

Also, come see special guest baristas Katie Carguilo from New York City and Aaron Ultimo from Illadelphia, PA.

All boats are rising.

Views: 7

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service