in my fridge....
BBC Dean's Beans Coffee House Porter
an American Porter 6.2 abv. This brew is a robust aromatic porter....scored 90 on Beer Advocate.
pours rich inky black....a head with some staying power...nice roasted, dark chocolate
nice afternoon lunch beer or a dessert beer.
Long time again!
Solid collection right now:
- my pride and joy is an '09 North Coast Old Stock Cellar Reserve (18 month barrel aged Old Stock Ale. Yes please!)
- '09, '10, '11, '12 North Coast Old Stock Ale (3 of each for future vertical tastings)
- Ommegang Art of Darkness (Belgian Strong Dark Ale)
- Lagunitas Imperial Red Ale
- Seven Brides Lil's Pils
- Silver City Fat Woody (Scotch Ale)
- Unibroue La Terrible (Belgian Strong Dark Ale)
- Lost Abbey Angel's Share (barrel aged Belgian Strong Ale)
- Saint Bernardus Abt 12
- Walkabout Jabberwocky (English Strong Ale)
- Delirium Noel '11
- Leavenworth Black Lager
Excited to get into some of the ones I haven't ever tried!
quite the collection bryan...whatcha' waitin' for?