For Sale - used 4 group La Marzocco Linea and Mazzer Grinder

4 group Linea, beautiful outside and in. completely rebuilt in NW. Last seen in perfect operation in Portland (cafe now closed). Currently in storage, tanks drained. Owners need fast sell as they are out of country. $4500. Not my machine, but trying to help friends out.

Mazzer grinder was used 3 weeks - super jolly $500

Views: 3025

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Buy the mazzer for 300?
Hi, I'll email the owners and get back to you, could be in the morning.
sherri is this marzocco still around?
Hi Jake, Yes, the LM is still around.
Hi Bwynn, no reply on the mazzer yet.

Bwynn said:
Buy the mazzer for 300?
Ya still got that mazzer? I'm up here in seattle, how much would shipping and handling cost? Drop me a line and lets nag...

Shaun
Hi Shaun, yep, still got mazzer. what is your address or zip? I'll have ups quote ground unless your in a hurry.
Bothell, WA 98021 I am in no hurry, I am looking for a fine grinder to perform my forbidden coffee experiments.

Sherri Johns said:
Hi Shaun, yep, still got mazzer. what is your address or zip? I'll have ups quote ground unless your in a hurry.
hi. 4 group still around? which model is it? automatic or semi auto?

cheers!
UPS ground to Bothell is around 25 dollars and 1 - 2 days, grinder is 500. Thanks.

Creme'cles Greek God o' Coffee said:
Bothell, WA 98021 I am in no hurry, I am looking for a fine grinder to perform my forbidden coffee experiments.

Sherri Johns said:
Hi Shaun, yep, still got mazzer. what is your address or zip? I'll have ups quote ground unless your in a hurry.
LM is a semiauto, 4 group. Linea. Can you see the pictures, or I can email you extensive photos, thanks.

dsz said:
hi. 4 group still around? which model is it? automatic or semi auto?

cheers!
I'll buy the mazzer for 500, if it has any extra stuff, spare teeth, parts etc. Let me know if that's cool. If no parts, I offer 400 plus shipping.

Sherri Johns said:
UPS ground to Bothell is around 25 dollars and 1 - 2 days, grinder is 500. Thanks.

Creme'cles Greek God o' Coffee said:
Bothell, WA 98021 I am in no hurry, I am looking for a fine grinder to perform my forbidden coffee experiments.

Sherri Johns said:
Hi Shaun, yep, still got mazzer. what is your address or zip? I'll have ups quote ground unless your in a hurry.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2022   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service