Hello All

I am looking to take my Barista training a little further and looking to get a certificate or diploma (something that would be recognised around the world).  I have seen a few places online.  The big one the SCAE (Specialty Coffee Association of Europe).  Is the SCAE the best route to go or are their other courses or trainers I should look at?  I live in Switzerland so I am pretty central to most of Europe and traveling to other countries for good course is not a problem.  

Any information and/or feed back would be great.

Views: 174

Reply to This

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service