All Discussions Tagged '' (107)

← Back to Coffee Roasters
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Whole Bean or Ground?

I've only sold my roasted coffee in whole bean form, but get alot of feedback from customers wanting it ground. What is everybodies thought…

Started by Dennis

14 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Mark Kendall

School recommendations?

Anyone care to recommend a Coffee Roasting Course or School?  (And provide reasons.)I've been roasting since February and getting very good…

Started by Stickman

6 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Stickman

Help with slightly difficult customer?

Ok, So, I have a fantastic customer who has been with me since I started roasting. The problem is when we first met it they only wanted Jam…

Started by Amy

4 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Bryan Wray

smoke abatement

Hello everyone,   I just moved my roaster to a new town and there is some concern regarding the smoke emitted from the roaster. The issue i…

Started by Anthony Williams

6 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Joseph Robertson

Small wares wholesaler?

Hi all, I'm looking for leads on a good wholesaler for parts, small equipment, etc. that I can set up for our roasting business.  I already…

Started by Chad Kimm

1 May 25, 2010
Reply by Justin Johnson

Machine maintenance and repair

I am trying to take some steps towards one day starting up a small roasting company and so am trying to work out how I am going to offer a…

Started by Pangi

1 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Josue Morales

Training

So I have a potential opportunity to pick up my first roasting account. I've been roasting for a few years and have planned on getting ther…

Started by Pangi

4 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Josue Morales

Would you sell your coffee online?

Of course I have my own opinion, but I'd love to get the group's thoughts on this.Eyal / ROASTe

Started by Eyal Rosen

6 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by Joseph Robertson

EBay...Has anyone had success...failure...thoughts

I'm just wondering if anyone has or is using ebay as a distribution channel? it's something I'm considering, I've noticed alot of beans (gr…

Started by Dennis

6 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Eyal Rosen

Roasting Assistant - Opportunity w/ a Growing Roaster - Toronto

Te Aro Roasted is a growing micro-roaster in Toronto, Canada.  We are on the hunt for a talented barista looking to take the next step in t…

Started by Andy Wilkin

0 Mar 23, 2010

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service