All Discussions Tagged '' (107)

← Back to Coffee Roasters
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Espresso: Pre or post blend? Long and slow or hot and fast?

When working with espresso I have heard a lot of different approaches to the blending and the roasting. I would love to hear what you all a…

Started by Joe Marrocco

10 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Joe Marrocco

Roasting Plant Layout...

I would like to get people’s thoughts about roasting facility setup in terms of layout, ideas about green bean stock, roasters, packaging a…

Started by ColinO

2 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by David Stellwagen

does anyone have a list of coffee varietals

I'm seeking a list of all coffee varietals.

Started by Eli Kalen

3 Mar 14, 2009
Reply by Martin

Roasting on the Deidrich IR series, general airflow question.

Hey Everyone, So here the sich, I Roast on a Diedrich IR7, witch is a great machine. I have very little to complain about other that this…

Started by lucky

8 Mar 11, 2009

Sample Roasters

I am looking for a single or dual barrel sample roaster. Preferably gas but have worked with and used a probat electric.....mike@klatchroas…

Started by mike perry

0 Mar 11, 2009

Royal Roaster questions

Hey! Anybody ever worked on a Royal #5? I'm looking for a funky,old in-shop roaster and came across one of these...Any opinions/advice/warn…

Started by Stickman

3 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Jason Shipley

Okay, I'll kick this bad boy off!

Who are you and what do you roast on? My name is Steve Kessler and I'm a roaster/customer service rep for Espressions Coffee Roastery in Ph…

Started by Steve Kessler

56 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by jon

Test Before you Buy!!! A lesson I am learning!

I recently purchased an electric roaster (first mistake) from Faema Distributeur in Montreal. within 3 weeks it broke (element burnt). I co…

Started by Dennis

4 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by Tougo Coffee

Looking for Roaster 30- 70 kg

Need another roaster. Have one?

Started by Randy Fasig

0 Feb 21, 2009

Managing Acidic Coffees

I don't know if some of you caught the article regarding working with Acidic coffees in last months Roast Mag. I really appreciated the art…

Started by Sam Purvis

3 Jan 30, 2009

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service