Thought you guys would appreciate this.  Both pics are at a cafe in Oakland called Actual Cafe.  the first one is an indoor bike rack.  The second is a pedal powered dvd player that shows clips of random art films.  I think it showed the salvador dali movie when I cranked it.

Views: 28

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

This is great! I'll have to make a point to swing in there next time I am in Oaktown.
yeah, great coffee too. Def one of the better shops in the area

Scott Turner said:
This is great! I'll have to make a point to swing in there next time I am in Oaktown.
That's so cool. At my shop we tried really hard to make it work but the layout was wrong and the health department was giving us grief. Instead we've contacted the Active Transportation Alliance to come install MANY more bike racks out front. We did hang like 10 bike hooks in our break room and it's wonderful to see them always in use by the entire staff.

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service