All Discussions Tagged 'coffee' (6)

← Back to Coffee Shops
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trip to origin in Dota/Costa Rica

Hello, fellow coffee shop owners!   I would like to invite you to our Coffee Course, from Seed to Green in Dota/Costa Rica. The course is 7…

Started by Matias Zeledon

0 Aug 1, 2011

How To Handle Snobbish Coffee Shop Employees- jitterygoat.com Amusing!

The following is an article (author unknown) from http://jitterygoat.com that I found to be humorous.  You may not find it to be that way. …

Started by Ken Idskou

8 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by christopher myers

philadelphia coffee shops

hey all, in philly for the next few days. Any shops in particular I NEED to check out during my first time in the city? Thanks

Started by Nathanael Everhart

0 Nov 25, 2009

Looking for Feedback from Coffee Shop Managers

We have a start-up company that was built to enable coffee shops anywhere in the US to source supplies online and receive warehouse pricing…

Started by Justin

6 May 30, 2008
Reply by Justin

Is anyone interested in opening a coffee shop in Beautiful Sedona, AZ?

Sedona, AZ is known as red rock country. A beautiful tourist town with many locals. The town has a few coffee shops now but I had an idea t…

Started by Christina Martin

1 May 2, 2008
Reply by Christina Martin

How do you choose??

I'm planning to open my shop this summer in Paola, Kansas and while I'm doing my research and trying to figure out what brand I want to sel…

Started by Mandi

16 Mar 12, 2008
Reply by Alex Galt

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service