All Discussions Tagged '' (86)

← Back to Coffee Shops
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

disposable and glassware

How many of you serve coffee in disposable cups and in porcelain cups? How do you manage your menus serving both? Most places where I live…

Started by Ken Idskou

3 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by Michael Canton

P&L Software

Hi Everybody, I started my own espressobar 4 months ago in the Netherlands. Things are going great and I really like it! My paperwork howe…

Started by Addie Rovers

10 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Joseph Robertson

Typical length of time until turning a profit

Hello, I opened my coffee shop in May of this year, and we seem to be doing fine, but I would like to get a gauge from everyone in the ind…

Started by Jessie Burke

10 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by Donna King

Asked to manage small established shop. Good experience prior to opening my own?

Ok, so I go to a large church here in Arkansas that has two campuses and there is a small walk up coffee bar at each campus. These are full…

Started by Jon Mitchell

1 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by Joseph Robertson

Western Coffee Shop Exploration

I am going to be planning a tour of some of the most popular, successful, and best coffee shops through out the west. What society might us…

Started by Jonathan Morrison

3 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by Jonathan Morrison

How much dishware to order for new shop

Hey folks, I'm working on my startup expenses sheet and I'm trying to figure out how to know how much dishware to order prior to opening. A…

Started by Jon Mitchell

3 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by Thomas Ervin-Ward

New Coffee Machine or Used

Hi all, Just wanted to get your opinion on whether a good quality used machine will still produce excellent coffee, or do you have to get…

Started by Dav

4 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Dav

Anyone else out there operating in a mall environment?

We are in a local mall and struggling every day. Wondering if anyone has any success stories for mall locations? Looking to find ways to ge…

Started by Paul Schneider

0 Apr 2, 2009

The best places for espresso in Seattle

I am going to Seattle for a few days and wondering where the best places are to get an espresso or capp??? I have never been and will be st…

Started by AJ

0 Mar 17, 2009

Anybody like David Sanborn?

Does anyone else like David Sanborn? I found this cool DVD he’s in that he did in 1984. It’s way 80’s and a lot of fun to watch if you like…

Started by Raymond Sellers

0 Mar 3, 2009

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service