All Discussions Tagged '' (86)

← Back to Coffee Shops
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Selling my love.....

Selling the love of my life for just the assets it contains. Has been in location for 10yrs and I am not resigning the lease come the end o…

Started by Noah Westby

0 Apr 28, 2008

Effective Menuboards

We are getting ready to change our inside and drive-thru menu boards to something that incorporates pictures and specialty drinks. Does any…

Started by Chris O'Connor

1 Apr 9, 2008
Reply by Scott

Performance Review for Experienced Baristas

Hey Gang: I am looking for a review form for a more experienced barista. Anyone out there that would be willing to email me a copy of what…

Started by Peggy Gargaro

2 Apr 1, 2008
Reply by David Donde

OPEN MICS / LIVE MUSIC

Anyone have good luck with open mics and/or live music? If live music, do you pay the musicians? South Bend is pretty small and there's not…

Started by Heather Yarbrough

37 Mar 31, 2008
Reply by Mellisa

Best Practices in Approaching Coffee Shop Owners With Baked Good Products

All, I am one of the owners of Hannah Banana Bread Company. I am writing to ask your thoughts on how you choose baked goods, pastries and…

Started by Pete Spinner

4 Mar 21, 2008
Reply by Dennis

Is Anyone Going to Fancy Food Show (Chicago, April 27-29) or SCAA (Minneapolis, May 2-5)?

Just checking to see if anyone in this group is going to these shows. It's been great getting to know some of you online and would be nice…

Started by Pete Spinner

2 Mar 13, 2008
Reply by Jon

How do you choose??

I'm planning to open my shop this summer in Paola, Kansas and while I'm doing my research and trying to figure out what brand I want to sel…

Started by Mandi

16 Mar 12, 2008
Reply by Alex Galt

Baristas for Bikes Challenge

bX'ers - I am asking for your help in kicking off and then spreading the word about a fundraiser tied in with the Specialty Coffee Associa…

Started by Pacific Bay Coffee Co. & Micro-Roastery

0 Feb 20, 2008

steaming

is there any difference about steaming of every concoction?

Started by jonathan

1 Feb 20, 2008
Reply by Tera Schmeling

caterering....

anyone do any catering????? i'm doing a wedding this summer and i have to talk to the bride/ brides mother about pricing. what do you charg…

Started by Heather Holly Haller

2 Feb 20, 2008
Reply by Tera Schmeling

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service