All Discussions Tagged '' (86)

← Back to Coffee Shops
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Location demographics

Hi all! I am a hopeful shop owner and I'd like to get some opinions regarding location. One location I'm considering is in a VERY wealthy c…

Started by Sean

3 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by Christina Martin

Just starting a new business

Hi everyone! My friend and I are hoping to open a coffee shop in a small affluent midwest town. We are wondering about the best way to beco…

Started by Becky

22 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by Joe (Mojo)

Ice Cream

We are starting an ice cream program this week. We're starting small, with just 8 flavors, and a single choice: cup or cone. Anyone have an…

Started by Ryan T

2 Jul 2, 2008
Reply by ray peck

Promotional Ideas for coffee stands in corporate buildings...

I am looking for any ideas or opinions regarding promotional strategies for a coffee shop I manage in a very upscale corporate building. Th…

Started by Jennifer

0 Jun 28, 2008

Music & Coffee

You know what makes for an amazing morning? A nice, tall mug of French roast, listening to smooth jazz start the day. This morning I poured…

Started by Leslie Morris

1 Jun 25, 2008
Reply by Walt Geminn

Business Loan

So here's a question...We got approved for a business loan at an awesome fixed rate like 2 months ago. Our bank rep stated that once you lo…

Started by Amelie & Barb

2 Jun 17, 2008
Reply by Amelie & Barb

Looking for Feedback from Coffee Shop Managers

We have a start-up company that was built to enable coffee shops anywhere in the US to source supplies online and receive warehouse pricing…

Started by Justin

6 May 30, 2008
Reply by Justin

How did you find your location?

I am curious: those of you that have a location open, how did you come about finding the space? Driving by? Realtor? Etc. Please let me kno…

Started by Barbara Adams

9 May 16, 2008
Reply by Tom C

Is anyone interested in opening a coffee shop in Beautiful Sedona, AZ?

Sedona, AZ is known as red rock country. A beautiful tourist town with many locals. The town has a few coffee shops now but I had an idea t…

Started by Christina Martin

1 May 2, 2008
Reply by Christina Martin

Any advice on sales?

I am new in the game of sales and would love any advice you guys may have. I am a sales rep for True Blue Coffee Roasters. I really believe…

Started by Aimee Spence

3 May 2, 2008
Reply by Aimee Spence

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service