naturally the most appropriate time to quit your wonderful job at phoenix coffee and move to chicago is in the middle of winter, in the middle of a recession, so here i am. i'm moving to chicago this weekend (i've gotta keep it in the midwest, son), and am wondering if anyone knows anyone at all who's looking for full or part-time baristas and can point me in that direction.

i'm just entering my third year of baristaness, i've got some skill, some barista compition volunteering, some scaa training and i'd be happy to send my resume out to anyone interested.

also if anyone wants to hang out and drink some coffee with me next week, that'd be cool to.

Views: 43

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will be staffing a shop in the northwest burbs that we are setting up, It's still probably 6 weeks out for hiring and training. It will be right next to a Starbucks so I'll be looking for peeps with mad skills.
You should swing by Bridgeport Coffee Company. 31st St and Morgan on the south side.
thanks so much to both of you! jason, i'll be in touch, and tyler- how's life in kc?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service