I have an idea, I have some really nice shirts that we use for marketing. I think it would be cool to trade a few for some of your shirts.
Good or bad?

Views: 49

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like it!
great idea.... i'll have some t-shirts in a couple of months, for grand opening.
Me too! We have a number of different designs and colors. 100% uniquely Indonesian!
Heck yea- I'm game
Heck, I may have some made so's I can get in on this :)
ill get in on this!
Okay, here is what I'll do, I will take a photo of our shirts & post it here...wait, does someone have a better idea? Maybe we could post pics of all the shirts in the same place? At any rate, we can post pics & that way you can ask to trade for whatever you like. I'm open to whatever.
I'm in, I have some T-shirts to trade for sure.
Okay, here is the deal, if you see a shirt you want, contact the poster directly rather than on this page. One, this will cut down on posts here, & also, if I ask you for a shirt but you think my shirt sucks, everyone doesn't have to hear about it :)
Here are 2 pics of my shirts, but a pic of the back is not shown. I have brown & pink short sleeve in ladies (babydoll cut), & beige ss in mens. I have black long sleeve in mens & black babydoll long sleeve in womens. All are M-XL, with XXL in the LS mens.
Attachments:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service