Does anyone have a suggestion as to where a business can buy travel mugs? My employer is looking for travel mugs averaging about $6.00 each w/ screen printing and shipping included. We're a wholesale/retail coffee roaster in Canada so low price/best quality are imporant. Thanks!

Views: 232

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

take a look at www.inkhead.com they have a lot of options if you're still looking for a starting place
Good post. I am starting up a new place soon and plan to get branded travel mugs and offer customers a discount for using them. Anyone have any success doing this?

I just got some this fall from www.discountmugs.com good quality great price.... 

Chris... get a cool mug and skip the discount.  People will still buy them and you don't have to continually take a hit, I wish I had never started the discounting BS.

How have your sales of the mugs been?

Which mugs did you go with?

I was going to offer a discounted price for coffee for anyone doing a refill and then offer like 50 cents off espresso drinks or something like that.

Mark said:

I just got some this fall from www.discountmugs.com good quality great price.... 

Chris... get a cool mug and skip the discount.  People will still buy them and you don't have to continually take a hit, I wish I had never started the discounting BS.

I sold almost all the mugs within a matter of weeks.... just pick a mug design that reflects the feeling of your cafe.... I designed what my customers asked for and they flew off the shelves.  Offering a discount is a great way for a new cafe to build loyalty, but my frown on the discount comes in after being open 10 years... these people would still buy my coffee with or without the discount so thats why I would have chosen to do it a bit differently. (ie: price the mugs cheaper and nix the discount)

Chris said:

I was going to offer a discounted price for coffee for anyone doing a refill and then offer like 50 cents off espresso drinks or something like that.

Mark said:

Great advice thanks!

How much did you sell your mugs for?

Mark said:

I sold almost all the mugs within a matter of weeks.... just pick a mug design that reflects the feeling of your cafe.... I designed what my customers asked for and they flew off the shelves.  Offering a discount is a great way for a new cafe to build loyalty, but my frown on the discount comes in after being open 10 years... these people would still buy my coffee with or without the discount so thats why I would have chosen to do it a bit differently. (ie: price the mugs cheaper and nix the discount)

Chris said:

Mark said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service