I just purchased a used machine for a backup, shots are coming out warm, need more heat,
2 shot buttons short and long start/stop will not pull a shot, single shot seem to be working fine. Of course the guy I bought never had any problems at all ,,,, yeah right

Any suggestions

TA

Views: 351

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Todd,

where is Brighton? A local tech should be able to get you fixed up. Do you know how to program the dosage? You said shots are warm but need more heat?
Nuova Simonelli said:
Hi Todd,

where is Brighton? A local tech should be able to get you fixed up. Do you know how to program the dosage? You said shots are warm but need more heat?

I've tried to reprogram the board, when I'm done and hit stop twice quickly. The stop button led will not stop blinking.. i turned up the pressure stat seems to be giving the heat now. Just have to get the board wroking proper

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service