Starbucks has just closed 1500 locations temporarily; this was due to the new Everpure wall mounted system?  Looks like both pumps were working at the same time, making well over 500 PSI. Oops, what is Next? Well I guess the insurance companies will figure that out.

Does anyone else know anyhting about this???

Views: 433

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For most of us in this economy, we are looking to cut our costs, but when your product contains over 98% water, this should not be a consideration. When a company offers you a solution that sounds too good to be true, it usually is. Keep this in mind for your future...

Hi Brian. This is an interesting story, thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Not sure what exactly you are implying. Care to clarify and support your statements (after reviewing this community's Acceptable Use policy, of course, with special attention to item c)?

Maggie Jantzen, a corporate spokesperson for the coffee company, told NBC4 that stores all over the country were doing overnight "preventative maintenance on a water filtration system." Some stores were not able to finish the work soon enough to open on time the next morning. Several Columbus-area stores opened late, others decided to close for the entire day.
"Eighty to ninety percent of the stores that performed the maintenance were able to open on time," said Jantzen. She claimed not to know the number of stores affected or in how many states, however, some published reports have set the number at nearly 1,500.
"Oh. That's interesting. Makes me wonder what I was drinking before, I guess," said Leslie Piatt, a regular customer when told about the filtration system maintenance.

They're probably just feeding the giant snakes: http://www.dailyguideghana.com/?p=47785

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service