Hi 

Did a search & came up with nothing, but I have seen this topic discussed in the past! 

I am looking for stamps for takeout coffee cups! 

One of my customers wants branded cups, & I am thinking this might be a good option for them! 

I have looked into custom printed cups but I am being told the minimum per size order is 200,000.  We only want to deal in compostable cups, so, if you know of a supplier with good prices & lower minimums please let me know. 

Or somewhere I can get stamps made up! 

Thanks 

Views: 12745

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can make you custom labels for your cups. They are %100 compostable because we use a medium gloss paper rather then the plastic coatings. Right now I can do several different shapes like round, oval and square of different sizes and we dont have any min order or set up fees as long as you have the basic design already done. I can tweak it a bit to fit but there is no charge for that.

Stickers can be as little as a few cents a piece and a much nicer option then a stamp. Let me know if you are interested via email. Jarred@chefstack.com
Derryl, something that worked well for us was a branded sleeve on a plain cup. We got a custom stamp made at Office Depot for about 25 bucks and then bought a case of plain kraft LBP sleeves (smooth on the outside, not bumpy like the Java Jacket).
They also do custom stamps at Espressoparts.com
Derryl,

A custom wood mounted stamp is what we use. Here's a link for a flat one:
http://www.rubberstamps.net/art-stamps.aspx

I would recommend trying to find someone who can make you a curved stamp, because it makes it much easier to stamp a curved surface.

Good Luck!

Danny.
Hey Jarred...I'd like to consider the labels. I'm wondering how long and how firmly they stay on. Do you have a sample I can try? Are they cost effective?

Jarred Hoffpauir said:
I can make you custom labels for your cups. They are %100 compostable because we use a medium gloss paper rather then the plastic coatings. Right now I can do several different shapes like round, oval and square of different sizes and we dont have any min order or set up fees as long as you have the basic design already done. I can tweak it a bit to fit but there is no charge for that.

Stickers can be as little as a few cents a piece and a much nicer option then a stamp. Let me know if you are interested via email. Jarred@chefstack.com
Derryl,
I also have a client that wants to sell my beans and coffee in his service station. We use http://www.carriecups.com/
We sell our coffee to go in there best insulated cup to avoid a jacket. The mim. order is 50K. I will share the recent quote I got if you would like.
JoeR

--
Ambassador for Specialty Coffee and palate reform.
I would have to second contacting Espresso Parts NW. They will custom design a rubber stamper just for you - if you concieve it, they'll create it - and the stamps transfer great to paper cups. This is definately a cost effective way of personally branding your own cups with your logo, as well as giving your product a grass-roots look that many people appreciate. The additional labor of actually stamping your cups is a breeze, taking about two minutes to do a sleeve of cups, and the ink won't smear as you restack your finished product. I'm not sure I'd consider any other option, personally. Also, the folks over at Espresso Parts are seriously the best at what they do.
Thanks for the tip Mike. I will pass this on to my client.
JoeR

Mike Cannon said:
I would have to second contacting Espresso Parts NW. They will custom design a rubber stamper just for you - if you concieve it, they'll create it - and the stamps transfer great to paper cups. This is definately a cost effective way of personally branding your own cups with your logo, as well as giving your product a grass-roots look that many people appreciate. The additional labor of actually stamping your cups is a breeze, taking about two minutes to do a sleeve of cups, and the ink won't smear as you restack your finished product. I'm not sure I'd consider any other option, personally. Also, the folks over at Espresso Parts are seriously the best at what they do.

Hi

You may want to check out woodruffandco.com.au. Following them on instagram and they seem to do a heap of coffee cup stamps.

S

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service