Views: 69

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

very cool link! thanks for the post!!!
Aah, coffee. God's health drink. I love reading articles like this but, I wish they would add that drinking 2 or 3, 20oz, sugar-loaded, caramel macchiatos a day is detrimental to your health, despite the fact that there is coffee in it. There are a lot of people who would read an article like this, and use it as an excuse to pound another one of those things during the day. Once again, that shows that it is our job to educate and inform our customers the benefits of coffee, and the beauty of drinking a genuinely good cup of coffee without having to add a ton of milk and sugar to mask the taste...like this organic Ugandan Bugisu AA that I just french pressed. Now that's a beautiful thing.
I agree, when the author said. "So go on, have that latte without guilt." I cringed a bit.

cisco said:
Aah, coffee. God's health drink. I love reading articles like this but, I wish they would add that drinking 2 or 3, 20oz, sugar-loaded, caramel macchiatos a day is detrimental to your health, despite the fact that there is coffee in it. There are a lot of people who would read an article like this, and use it as an excuse to pound another one of those things during the day. Once again, that shows that it is our job to educate and inform our customers the benefits of coffee, and the beauty of drinking a genuinely good cup of coffee without having to add a ton of milk and sugar to mask the taste...like this organic Ugandan Bugisu AA that I just french pressed. Now that's a beautiful thing.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service