Any experience in pulling these!  What varietal did you use?  I had a customer order a latte with Costa Rica yesterday.  I used the leftover grounds to pull some doppios.  It was really good!  I've done this before with PNG and Brazil and didn't like it as much as the Costa.

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The cafe I work for runs a different Single Origin on bar every Saturday so we get a good amount of play with it. Coffees I've personally enjoyed most have been a Brazilian Delireasse (which I probably miss-spelled horribly), Sidamo Guji Natural was an interesting and super fun one. I also really dug on a columbia Mesa de Santos that tasted just like butterscotch with milk. Anywho, yeah, definitely play around as much as you can, if for nothing else expanding your palate. Ref this post for a bit more detailed info...

http://www.baristaexchange.com/forum/topics/single-origin-espresso-...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service