Looking For Something, That Will Roast 3-10lb Batches, More Or Less. I'm Located In South Georgia. Willing To Come Test Machine & Pick Up. Currently I've Been Watching An Ambex, North Roaster & Toper. Thanks!!

Views: 600

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Did you find a machine yet?

I have a 1999 Diedrich IR-3 for sale right now! Feel free to message me, and check the public listing here on Barista Exchange.

Looked At A Few! Haven't Pulled The Trigger. Thanks!
Brad Shepherd said:

Did you find a machine yet?

Thanks! Will Have A Look.
Lance Roper said:

I have a 1999 Diedrich IR-3 for sale right now! Feel free to message me, and check the public listing here on Barista Exchange.

I have a brand new Coffee Pro Direct CM6 available.

I'm selling a 2014 Diedrich IR-5. It will do between 6-8lb charges. Let me know if you're interested and I can send you more information.

Hi Daniel, I'm interested, can you send me more information? Thanks! (info@larkcoffeeroasters.com).

Daniel Finkelstein said:

I'm selling a 2014 Diedrich IR-5. It will do between 6-8lb charges. Let me know if you're interested and I can send you more information.

I strongly suggest R&R Roaster and Roaster. Finishing is perfect.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service