Use this thread to list your roasting equipment for sale or if you are looking to buy any roasting equipment. Please limit to commercial roasting equipment. Roasters, After Burners, Destoners, Bean Blenders, Baggers, Sealers, etc.

Views: 26884

Replies to This Discussion

I have a Lido Vittoria 7 kg Coffee Roaster with Yokogawa Roast Profile Control System, Powered Cyclone chaff collector and Miscellaneous Chimney Pieces. (6" ID, approx 15 ft.)
It is equipped with a combustion blower so it will work at higher elevations where most roasters will not.

Price is $14,500.00 OBO plus shipping and crating. actual cost will be quoted after being supplied with shipping address.
Current market value is about $16,500.00
Otherwise may be picked up in Catalina, AZ.
No money oders of any kind. May be paid through Paypal if desired, add 2.9% to price and shipping for this option, to cover Paypal fee

Completely refurbished in 2006 before we purchased it. We have roasted approx 3000 lbs since we purchased it.
It is currently set up for LPG, but we have all components for natural gas conversion. (included)

Serious interested parties only please!

I have more pics as well as a video of it in operation, available upon request.

For more information call Mark at 520..360..5083.
Attachments:
I am looking for a small batch roaster 1-7kg Know anybody that has one?

trevin@diycoffeeroasting.com
I have a Lido Vittoria 7 kg Coffee Roaster with Yokogawa Roast Profile Control System, Powered Cyclone chaff collector and Miscellaneous Chimney Pieces. (6" ID, approx 15 ft.)
It is equipped with a combustion blower so it will work at higher elevations where most roasters will not.

Price is $14,500.00 OBO plus shipping and crating. actual cost will be quoted after being supplied with shipping address.
Current market value is about $16,500.00
Otherwise may be picked up in Catalina, AZ.
No money oders of any kind. May be paid through Paypal if desired, add 2.9% to price and shipping for this option, to cover Paypal fee

Completely refurbished in 2006 before we purchased it. We have roasted approx 3000 lbs since we purchased it.
It is currently set up for LPG, but we have all components for natural gas conversion. (included)

Serious interested parties only please!

I have more pics as well as a video of it in operation, available upon request.

For more information call Mark at 520..360..5083.
Attachments:
Lido Vittoria 1.jpg, 154 KB Delete
Yokogawa.jpg, 60 KB Delete
Chaff collector.jpg, 31 KB Delete

Trevin Miller said:
I am looking for a small batch roaster 1-7kg Know anybody that has one?

trevin@diycoffeeroasting.com
Attachments:
Thanks Mark, I saw your listing earlier and it looks like a very nice roaster. It's just a bit out of my price range.
FOR SALE:

90 kilo Probat coffee roaster for sale. It has been completely rebuilt from ground up with new manual controls. All new motors and wiring.

Includes afterburner that is sized to burn cooler smoke exhaust automatically when needed.

Includes green charging station

Includes destoner and hopper

Controls are UL-508a listed
The roasting controls are manual. You will need an operator present during all roasting cycles. The roasting controls can be changed / automated to suite your operation upon request.

It also comes with an extra booster cooling impeller that is manually controlled after initial cooling smoke has dissipated to decrease cooling times to 2 to 3 minutes for a full load.

Also included is an extra set of new exhaust pipes in 3 foot sections for the roaster for ease of carbon cleaning and maintenance. Heat for the roaster is 3 banks of vertical heat.

Shipping cost from: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
and installation cost NOT INCLUDED.

Installation cost and any changes of existing layout and or controls to be negotiated upon purchase of roaster.

Asking $150,000 usd.
Hi all looking for an L12 or something comparable. Please email me chadmaslanka@gmail.com if you have any leads. Thanks
I am looking for a 12 kilo roaster. Please email me any leads at willyboj@gmail.com Thanks guys!
I have a 6K Otto Swadlo that I would consider selling if you are still looking. I'm in Oregon. Email me at: garish@wwestsky.net

Luis Till said:
Anyone know where to find an Otto Swadlo 5-6k roaster....?
looking for a production sample roaster. Any leads contact me chadmaslanka@yahoo.com
If anyone is looking to add or replace an afterburner, please look at my profile or go to our wesite at www.selkirkmfg.com
I would like to opportunity to help your roasting business, in any way I can.
Looking for a good used 1lb San Franciscan Roaster.
Hi, I am located in Warsaw, Poland and looking for a used roaster preferably Probat l5 or similar capacity.

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service