Use this thread to list your roasting equipment for sale or if you are looking to buy any roasting equipment. Please limit to commercial roasting equipment. Roasters, After Burners, Destoners, Bean Blenders, Baggers, Sealers, etc.

Views: 26889

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Guys;

I currently have a 3kg roaster built by a friend here in NZ; let me know if you'd like details.

grant yeamans said:
I am looking to buy a coffee roaster, anywhere from a 2 - 5 kg. Small business starting out here. Good suggestions are welcomed here too! redcarpenter@gmail.com
Has Garanti 5 Kilo Roaster for Sale.

Comes with chaff collector and approximately 15 feet of venting pipe.

Call Kurt at 616-780-7777

$5900 OBO
Attachments:
Listed for Sale:

Diedrich IR3 (7 lb roaster used to be called an IR7) with spare bearings, squirrel cages, and motor for ease in cleaning and maintenance. Manually controlled roast. Comes with written tried and true instruction on this particular machine. Machine well cared for and clean. A few surface blemishes but still pretty enough for a shop setting. Great machine. Well constructed and fully supported by the company. Comes with manuals.

I will sadly miss "Booger". :-) Will pull a perfect 12 minute roast. I am roasting on the IR 12 these days so it's time for it to find a new loving roastery to call home.

$6K

Removal and Shipping is extra and at cost.

questions? email: amy@gapcoffee.com

Located: North East PA
Attachments:
Just listed an IR 3 on this page. Great machine with lots of loving years still left to make your company a reality.

Amy

grant yeamans said:
I am looking to buy a coffee roaster, anywhere from a 2 - 5 kg. Small business starting out here. Good suggestions are welcomed here too! redcarpenter@gmail.com
Sale Pending

Stephen Curtis said:

$5900 OBO
Sold

Stephen Curtis said:

$5900 OBO
Looking for a used MPE GPX grinder or equivalent. Know where I can find one or do you have one taking up space on your production floor? Would prefer one from the US.

email: amy@gapcoffee.com
SALE PENDING!

Gapcoffee said:
Listed for Sale:

Diedrich IR3 (7 lb roaster used to be called an IR7) with spare bearings, squirrel cages, and motor for ease in cleaning and maintenance. Manually controlled roast. Comes with written tried and true instruction on this particular machine. Machine well cared for and clean. A few surface blemishes but still pretty enough for a shop setting. Great machine. Well constructed and fully supported by the company. Comes with manuals.

I will sadly miss "Booger". :-) Will pull a perfect 12 minute roast. I am roasting on the IR 12 these days so it's time for it to find a new loving roastery to call home.

$6K

Removal and Shipping is extra and at cost.

questions? email: amy@gapcoffee.com

Located: North East PA
Kia Ora,
I'm new to this way of communicating so please allow for my ignorance! We're interested in putting a 5 or 10kg roaster in our cafe which is why I'm responding to your piece, is yours still available & where in the world are you? Is this a NZ site?

Kind regards,
Coral Thomas.
Sorry the roaster has been sold... I wish you the best of luck.

Amy
Roaster Vent Pipe for Cheap:

I have this vent pipe for sale & want it to go to someone that can use it instead of the dump. So, if you are installing a roaster, make me an offer. (Location: Maryland)

15 feet of Selkirk IPSC, 12" ID, 3" fiber insulation, 18"OD. I have brackets, adjustable sleeve, collar, etc. Lots of parts. I have attached a pic & a brochure.

Selkirk Vent.JPG
selkirkbrochure.pdf
I may be interested; getting a roaster in this summer. Let me check my specs & I'll let you know - sounds great!

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service