I have been a barista for awhile but I decide to try my hand at roasting at home for fun. Im using a popcorn popper that my parents got as a useless wedding gift and thank god never threw away. I know the process of how to do it, but I was wondering if anyone had any adivce in the matter.

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Caty. Yeah i have some roast magazines at worker. I read them after our roaster is done with them, im thinking about getting a subscription. I will definitely check out that book. My and my friend decided to try our hand and roast some coffee recently. I love the website by the way. Thanks for the advice
Khristian,
Check out SweetMaria's. they have a homeroasting list with tons of guys and some gals using the popcorn poppers. They are very helpful when it comes these units for roasting.
JoeR

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service