looks good
statistics spectacular...
www.plus4youtherevolution.com/plus-4-you/

! www.barista.com.hr !
...for my spirit of coffee...

Views: 1856

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

current uk champ, hugo, uses this in his deli/cafe - speaks highly of and makes great coffee with it!
sounds like an interesting machine. i especially like the idea of having a night time idle mode to save on energy.
is hugo on board with bx.com,
how to find him?
need mor info on +4u...
thanks for answering
please go to web up on blog
see mashine and comment...
Andrea Antonelli
Italy Latte-Art Champion 2008
This is the right machine for every barista: if high professional performance is your goal, Plus 4 You gives you the necessary technological support.

Georg Branny
Austrian Barista Champion 2008
Austrian Latte Art Champion 2008
I’m amazed by the familiarity and the facility of usage I have with this machine: I somehow have the feeling I have always been working with Plus 4 You. I’m excited by technical refinements such us the filter holders with a reduced diameter enabling an excellent preparation of coffee and an absolutely uniform output.
From the point of view of steam, I was surprised how precisely it can be regulated in order to produce a perfect froth automatically.

Hugo Hercod
UK Barista Champion 2008
The Plus 4 You is a pleasure to use as a Barista. Everything is visible, controls are intuitive and the bonus of temperature stability, energy efficiency and easy cleaning make it a great business tool.
Oh….and the coffee’s easier to get right, too!

Linus Törsäter
Coffee Collective, Denmark
The stability of the machine makes you relax and decide whether you want to play around with all different settings or not. That means that you can keep everything at “default” levels first and you then just change/adjust the grinder. Then, when you feel more confident, you can move on to adjust temperatures, etc.
thank you jason those were good references,
learning to use one ...
is there more than the manual,
with diagnostic and staff...
THIS IS LIKE THE COOLEST LEARNING TOOL FOR BARISTAS I HAVE EVER SEEN- REAL REVOLUTION

What about preinfusion and pump stability ? ...not a word about them...

thanks for time and efort I am very happy to talk to you all,
little me from nowere,
this is like going to town to 4yearold!!!
Hi,

Have alook at Tristan's rewiew of the Plus for you..

http://www.tristanstephenson.com/wordpress/2007/11/28/plus-4-u/
Tristan also played with the machine's brew temps.

http://www.tristanstephenson.com/wordpress/2007/12/02/playing-with-...

have a look

jason
jason jones said:
Tristan also played with the machine's brew temps.

http://www.tristanstephenson.com/wordpress/2007/12/02/playing-with-...

have a look

jason

thanks you are very helpful
be my friend...
I need some more answer to the subject +4u !
Maybe I am borring but I need to know and you all can help me...
+4u has a boyler off each gruop very large and how much water shell I drain every morning?
Should I start steam temperature on 120 and go up for testing...
...is this two temperature on machine on boyler and on group very diferent or is it for the balance...
...how to do 95 on exit ... ...why two temperature mesuring if there is only one heather is there small heather in group... am I dreaming!

...what is with preinfusion...
Jason hope in!
Somebody !
I can't hendle this in my head...
hi

the group boilers do not need to be drained each morning, they hold 1.2 ltrs and the +4U flushes the system each time you turn on the machine. BUT you should not turn off the +4U as the energy saving system completly controls the machine and "it knows" when the machine is in rest and turns down the tempratures to save energy.

as for the steam temprature, can set it from 0.9 bar to 1.4 bar, the real benifit is that depending how powerfull you want the steam pressure is easily adjustable in the display. I would suggest you start at 1bar and see which setting suits you best.

the two tempratures group and water resiviors allow you to fine tune the machine for extraction +/- 0.5 degree, and it allows for envorimental factors ambient room temprature for example.

hope this explains, if you need to know any more ASK away!!

regards
Jason
CMA.
HVALA! (means thanks in Croatian - you now owe me 2 dolars for scolarship of Croatian ha,ha,ha...
...pay me when you come to visit my school )

Jason said:
hi

the group boilers do not need to be drained each morning, they hold 1.2 ltrs and the +4U flushes the system each time you turn on the machine. BUT you should not turn off the +4U as the energy saving system completly controls the machine and "it knows" when the machine is in rest and turns down the tempratures to save energy.

as for the steam temprature, can set it from 0.9 bar to 1.4 bar, the real benifit is that depending how powerfull you want the steam pressure is easily adjustable in the display. I would suggest you start at 1bar and see which setting suits you best.

the two tempratures group and water resiviors allow you to fine tune the machine for extraction +/- 0.5 degree, and it allows for envorimental factors ambient room temprature for example.

hope this explains, if you need to know any more ASK away!!

regards
Jason
CMA.
Hi Domagoj

I 'm a man who are the fan of +4U . I using it in my shop and selling the P4U in Thailand too. It's the good machine but you have to set coffee water from 80 c and fine tuning up a little bit and check your coffee taste. Almost the group head I set in below than coffee water around 2-3 degree.

Zan

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service