Our shop is currently in the middle of a huge website renovation.  (www.traderscoffeehouse.com)  The one thing that I think our site is lacking is the ability to order our coffees online.  We ship out a lot of coffees as it is (via telephone order) but I really think the convienence of online ordering would boost our coffee bean sales exponentially.

I am looking for some guidence about where to start.  Does anyone do this on their website already?  If so, what ordering platform do you use?  Paypal charges outrageous fees, is there another credit card handling system that measures up?  PLEASE HELP!

Ashley

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Andrew. That helps alot, especially for someone (me) who seems to be completely in the dark about this subject.  Haha. 

Andrew Mangino said:

I have been having the same issue. I recently shut down my online store because of Paypal. I came across this article that may have some answers for you. http://www.thesitewizard.com/archive/creditcards.shtml 

Good Luck

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service